Jose Elgueta's profile banner
Jose Elgueta's profile

Jose Elgueta

Hire Jose

Behance.net
19
Character Design
3
Toy Design
Photoshop
 T-shirts illustrations
 T-shirts illustrations
 T-shirts illustrations

From US$500

Unique Style, Authentic Designs: Each design I create is like a digital fingerprint, completely unique and full of personality. Vibrant Colors and Creative Fun: I love playing with a lively and playful color palette. I make sure each design comes to life and becomes something you'll want to wear and show off to the world. Relaxed Conversation and Creative Collaboration: Let's have a chat about your ideas, what you like, and what makes you smile. I thrive on collaboration and ensuring the final design is as awesome as you imagined. Coolness Guarantee: I guarantee that when you wear a shirt with my design, you'll receive compliments and inquiries about where to get it. If you're seeking a design that is one-of-a-kind, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Within 1-2 weeks

2 concepts, 2 revisions

Character design development .
Character design development .
Character design development .

From US$500

My character design development services include: Customized Design: Crafting characters that align seamlessly with the values and image of your brand. teration and Adjustments: Collaborative work to refine and tailor the characters to your specific needs and preferences. Signature Style: My illustration style possesses a distinctive design hallmark, adding character to your brand. I am committed to turning your ideas into visually striking characters that captivate and resonate with your audience. If you're ready to give your brand a memorable and appealing face, don't hesitate to reach out! I'm eager to collaborate with you and assist in elevating your brand to the next level.

Within 1-2 weeks

2 concepts, 3 revisions