Carrie Ver's profile banner
Carrie Ver's profile

Carrie Ver

Logo & Pattern Designer

Carrie Ver

verkhovkyikira@gmail.com

Haifa, Israel

Hire Carrie

Capture
5
Elevate Your Brand with Unique Yoga Studio & Wellness Logo

From US$150

Unlock the Essence of Your Brand: With a deep understanding of yoga and wellness aesthetics, I bring a unique blend of creativity and mindfulness to every logo design. Each logo is crafted to reflect the soul of your yoga studio or wellness brand, capturing its spirit in a visual masterpiece. Let's co-create a logo that resonates and radiates, setting your brand apart in the world of tranquility and well-being

Less than a week

3 concepts, 3 revisions

Premium Real Estate Logo Design

From US$150

My logo design project offers a distinctive blend of creativity, professionalism, and expertise tailored specifically to the real estate industry. With a keen eye for design and a deep understanding of branding, I craft logos that not only visually resonate but also capture the essence of your real estate brand. By seamlessly merging your unique identity with design elements that evoke trust and appeal, my goal is to help your brand stand out in the competitive real estate market. Together, we'll create a logo that leaves a lasting impression, elevating your brand's recognition and impact.

Less than a week

3 concepts, 3 revisions

Sleek Monogram Logo: A Minimalistic Design Approach

From US$150

Experience Distinctive Branding: Elevate your business with meticulously crafted monogram logos that seamlessly blend simplicity and sophistication. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for design, I bring your brand to life through unique initials monograms, ensuring your logo stands out in a crowded market. Let's create a visual identity that captures the essence of your brand and leaves a lasting impression.

Less than a week

3 concepts, 3 revisions

Voyage-Inspired Logo Design: Explore Your Brand's Identity

From US$150

Embark on a visual journey with me, where travel meets design. As a passionate traveler and skilled logo designer, I understand the art of translating wanderlust into captivating brand identities. With a keen eye for detail and a flair for creativity, I craft logos that embody the spirit of exploration, adventure, and global connection. Let's collaborate to infuse your travel business with a distinctive logo that not only stands out but also resonates with fellow adventurers. Join me in shaping a brand identity that speaks volumes and inspires wanderers worldwide.

Less than a week

3 concepts, 3 revisions

Elegant Floral Boutique Logo Design

From US$150

What sets me apart? It's the fusion of my creativity and your brand's soul. I delve deep to understand your aspirations and then weave them into logos that resonate powerfully. The result? Visual identities that don't just catch eyes, but captivate hearts, making your brand an unforgettable presence in any arena.

Less than a week

3 concepts, 3 revisions