Alexandra Petrochenko De Angelis's profile banner
Alexandra Petrochenko De Angelis's profile

Alexandra Petrochenko De Angelis

Hire Alexandra Petrochenko

Logo design
Logo design
Logo design

From US$810

My work is usually divided in 3 main stages: 1. Ideas and sketches. First, I’ll give you a preliminary choice of shapes and ideas to understand in which design direction we have to focus. In this stage the logo will not be ready yet. Then you have the chance to choose the right concept or a combination of 2 of them if they match. This stage is the longest. It takes 3-5 working days for an optimal result and is concluded with the choice of the logo concept. 2. The structure. In this stage I work on shapes and refining lines of the chosen logo (in black&white) 3. Fonts and colors. The last stage is choosing fonts and colors. I usually choose "free for commercial use" fonts. In all steps your preferences will be taken into account and you’ll have a choice. I’ll assist you to ensure you have everything you need to launch the project in the best way to make it successful. What will you get: 1. Vector native files Ai and/or Corel Draw. Those are the main files that you’ll need for working with printing agencies. 2. JPEG files in high resolution for every composition and color combination that we agreed on. You can set them as an avatar of your social account. 3. PNG files in high resolution for every composition and color combination that we agreed on. You’ll get these images on a transparent background, so you can simply put them onto your photos by yourself. 4. A small guide with possible compositions of your logo, corporate fonts and color palette, that will make any further work on your brand comfortable.

Within 1 month

3 concepts, 3 revisions